The place :
Located 37 km away from the city of Montpellier, near the picturesque village of Grau du Roi, in the natural regional park of Camargue, the thalassotherapy centre of Port Camargue is a genuine relaxation haven.
Also, it is located near the largest beach of the Mediterranean seaside. Your well-being holiday in Port Camargue will undoubtedly be soothing. Hotels and residences :
Hotel "Les Bains de Camargue Hotel"
The well-being centre is linked to the hotel and has 89 air-conditioned rooms with balcony, safe, radio, mini bar, bathtub, hairdryer, and satellite TV. Hotel rooms open on one of the largest Mediterranean beaches.
Accommodation and breakfast are free for children under 16 sharing their parents’room.
Hotel services: tourist information desk, nursery on request, shop, private car park outside, special access to the hotel for the disabled. Restaurants :
Restaurant "Le Becarut"
In this restaurant is proposed a regional, traditional or dietetic cuisine. It is a panoramic restaurant located on the last floor of the Mercure hotel with a magnificent view. You can have lunch or dinner there and appreciate the sight on the golf of Aigues Mortes. Sports and Activities :
The aquatic course of the spa is open free of charge to spa guests and to people coming with them from 6 to 9 pm. Aesthetic care are really complete and of good quality : body care, face care, haircare, men care.
Tennis, windsurfing, sailing, sea kayak, fishing, scuba diving, horse riding, quad, jet ski.
Casino, cinemas, safari in the Camargue region. Don’t forget to visit Aigues Mortes, 5 km away from the spa hotel. Access :
Montpellier station 3h15 from ParisBy plane
The Thalacap method is an hedonist approach (body and mind) and proposes programmes based on the infinite therapeutic virtues of the sea. The following principles make up the Thalacap guidelines:
- Spa programmes adapted and tailored to every client
- The same staff caters individually to your needs during your whole stay
- Additional activities and an evolution of your tretments, adapted to your shape and needs during your stay
- Respect of the duration and quality of the treats by all the team of professionals, by privileging the attention and information of guests and by providing care with specific and adapted products.
The spa medical team consists of doctors, physiotherapists, hydrotherapists, sophrologist, dieticians, beauticians, gymnastics and stretch instructors.
The Thalacap spas are known for the quality of the care they provide. This chain has come down firmly on the side of modern and up-market equipments and invest time and money on the training of their staff. Our customers always confirm themselves the quality of this spa.
You also benefit from a medical consultation at your arrival and a medical follow-up until you leave. You will have access to the Sea Health Area « Espace Forme Marin », to the indoor programs of relaxation, indoor sea sprayers and conference programs.
The infrastructures of the spa called « Espace Forme Marin » or Sea Health Area are open from 9 am till 12 am and from 2:30 pm till 7 pm. It is in freely accessible for every guest throughout the week. You will find there: indoor swimming pool of sea water warmed at 32°C, sauna, hammam, aquatic course, body-building room, gym, room of relaxation and sea sprayers, solarium, swan necks, pulsed underwater jets.
There is no minimum required age to access the infrastructures of the center of thalassotherapy, but the spa requires that parents look after their children within the center.
Services offered by the spa: loan of bathrobe, bathing cap, towel and sandals.
Access to the Sea Health Area “Espace Forme Marin” for people who are not clients of the spa for 10 € per person a day or 41 € a week.
- In swimming pool: tonic aquatic gymnastics or relaxation, aquatic animation
- Indoor: stretch, tonic gym, sweet gymnastics, stomach exercises, sports animation
- Outdoor course and sports animation
The traditionnal programme called `` Thalacap Cure `` includes:
- 5 dynamic sea treats
- 5 massages or hydromassages (2 massages and 3 hydromassages in bathtub or 3 massages and 2 hydromassages in bathtub)
- 5 treats of thalassotherapy among which jet shower, spreading shower, seaweed therapy, underwater jet and pressotherapy.
The Thalacap cure is a global and individualized approach provided from Monday till Friday and which constitutes the common-core treatment of the spa. Its aims are: relaxation, wellness as well as care against physical or moral overwork, stress and tiredness. With this cure which works as a ``common-core treatment`` clients must choose a specific care according to their needs and wishes.
You then have to choose as an addition to the Thalacap Cure one of the programmes proposed called “destination”. The latter will strengthen the effects of your cure while answering more specific expectations. This destination will be added to the 15 treats included in `` the Thalacap Cure ``. The Spa proposes specific modules including 3 different care directed to the same action and short stays too: Cellulite, Man and Light Legs modules.
Do not hesitate to call us for further information.
All the programmes consist of 20 treatments: 15 of them chosen from the common-core treatment Thalacap Cure and 5 specific others in the chosen destination. Treatments are prescribed by the doctor and provided on 5 days, from Monday till Friday, alternately in the morning and in the afternoon.
Programmes at Saintes Marie de la Mer spa are:
- Relaxation and vitality
- Beauty and seduction
- Spa break for 1 to 4 days
- Escapism spa break for 1 to 4 days
- Postnatal programme
Located on the seaside, the Camargue Natural Park is an ideal setting to practice numerous activities in perfect harmony with nature.
Any water sport:
- water skiing
Also, you can practice:
- horse riding : the Camargue region is the ideal environment to ride horses.
- minigolf in Saintes Maries
- many interesting things to visit : the Roman style church, the Baroncelli museum about the traditions and history of the village, the Gipsyish museum, horse and bull shows from april to November
- casinos in la Grande Motte
- the village of Aigues Mortes
- the pond and salt marsh of Giraud
- the cities of Arles, Nîmes and their antique amphitheatre
Then 31 mi to the thalassotherapy center